☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1 pkg
- brownie mix, 13x9 pan size
- 4 pkg
- cream cheese, softened
- 1 c
- 1 tsp
- vanilla extract
- ½ c
- sour cream
- 3 large
- squares baking chocolate,semi-sweet
How to Make Brownie Cheesecake
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Line 13x9 inch baking pan with foil, extending ends of foil over sides of pan. Spray with cooking spray.
- 3Prepare brownie batter as directed on package. Pore into prepared pan.
- 4Bake 15 minutes or until top of brownie is shiny and center is almost set. Remove from oven.
- 5In a large bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended.
- 6Add sour cream and mix well. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each addition just until blended.
- 7Pour over partially baked brownie batter in pan (Filling will come almost to top of pan.)
- 8Bake 40 minutes or until center is almost set. Run knife or metal spatula around rim of pan to loosen cake. Cool. Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight.
- 9Let stand at room temperature 30 minutes before serving.
- 10Melt baking chocolate in saucepan.
Hint. Do NOT use microwave!
- 11Lift cheesecake from pan using foil handles. Drizzle with chocolate. Let stand until chocolate is firm. Cut into 16 pieces to serve. Store leftover cheesecake in refrigerator.