☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 pkgbrownie mix, 13x9 pan size
4 pkgcream cheese, softened
1 tspvanilla extract
½ csour cream
2squares baking chocolate,semi-sweet
How to Make Brownie Cheesecake
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Line 13x9 inch baking pan with foil, extending ends of foil over sides of pan. Spray with cooking spray.
- Prepare brownie batter as directed on package. Pore into prepared pan.
- Bake 15 minutes or until top of brownie is shiny and center is almost set. Remove from oven.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended.
- Add sour cream and mix well. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each addition just until blended.
- Pour over partially baked brownie batter in pan (Filling will come almost to top of pan.)
- Bake 40 minutes or until center is almost set. Run knife or metal spatula around rim of pan to loosen cake. Cool. Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight.
- Let stand at room temperature 30 minutes before serving.
- Melt baking chocolate in saucepan.
Hint. Do NOT use microwave!
- Lift cheesecake from pan using foil handles. Drizzle with chocolate. Let stand until chocolate is firm. Cut into 16 pieces to serve. Store leftover cheesecake in refrigerator.