Brownie Cheescake Cupcakes
- 3 Tbsp
- butter, softened
- 6 oz
- cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 1/3 c
- 1 1/4 c
- all purpose flour, plus 2 tablespoons
- 1/4 tsp
- 6 Tbsp
- cocoa powder
- eggs, beaten
- 2 tsp
- vanilla extract
- 3/4 c
- canola oil
How to Make Brownie Cheescake Cupcakes
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line cupcake tin with paper liners.
- 2Mix together butter, cream cheese, 1/3 cup sugar, 2 tbsp flour, and 1 tsp vanilla in medium mixing bowl. Set aside.
- 3Mix remaining ingredients together until smooth. Fill each liner 1/2 full with brownie batter. Top with cheesecake mixture until 3/4 full. Bake for 20-25 minutes. Cool 5 minutes before removing from pan.
- 4Allow to cool completely before serving. Optional: top with cherry pie filling or chocolate sauce just before serving.