How to Make Brownie Bliss
- 1Bake your brownie mix according to box directions and let them cool.
- 2Slice your bananas and cover the brownies with one layer of slices. I slice mine sorta thick.
- 3Make your pudding, use the Pie directions on the box, so it will be thicker.
- 4Stir your cool whip into the pudding mixture. Mix well and pour this on the banana layer, spread till smooth and cover completely.
- 5Grate your chocolate on top and refrigerate until set.
- 6I add a strawberry fan per square.