- your favorite brownie mix
- chocolate bark candy coating, melted
- colored candy coating discs or bark if you can find them. good selection at michael's crafting store.
How to Make Brownie Bites
- 1Mix and bake brownie mix according to directions.
- 2After cooling, cut into bite size bits, or any size you want. I have a special pan that will do this but I keep them about 1" squares.
- 3Melt candy coating in Microwave according to directions one color at a time. With a fork take bite one at a time and dip, coating the whole piece and place on rack coverd with wax paper. I dip several at a time.
- 4When cool, Melt other colors of candy coating, put in small plastic bag and cut one tip off. Pipe color designs onto cooled bite and let sit. Candy coating sets up pretty quickly. Sprinkle with something fun or just a pinch of colored sugar. Enjoy!