Side note- You can subsitute 1 1/2 cups of cocoa with 3 tablespoons of shortening for the pre melted chocolate.
3 1/3 call purpose flour
1 tspbaking powder
1/3 cbutter, softened
1 1/2 ccorn syrup, light
6-1 ozpre-melted unsweetend chocolate
2 tspvanilla extract
1 1/2 cchopped walnuts
1 can(s)chocolate frosting
How to Make Brownie Bites
- Grease cookie sheets or line with parchment paper
- Sift together flour, baking powder and salt, set aside.
- Beat together sugar & butter until creamy.
- Add corn syrup and eggs. Mix well.
- Stir in flour, mix well
- Add chocolate, vanilla and nuts. Mix well.
- Drop by heaping teaspoons onto prepared cookie sheets.
- Bake in 350' oven for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Put chocolate frosting in pastry bag or freezer bag with a small cut in corner. Place a dollop of frosting on top of cookie.