How to Make Brown Sugar-Banana Pound Cake
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Cream brown and white sugars with butter until very light and fluffy.
- 3Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition; stir in mashed bananas.
- 4Sift flour with baking powder and salt.
- 5Mix milk and vanilla together; add each to first mixture alternately, then stir in the pecans.
- 6Pour into a 10 inch well-greased tube pan; bake in preheated oven for 1-1/2 hours, or until firm.
- 7Place upside down on a cake rack; when cool, invert and turn out onto rack.