How to Make Brown Sugar-Banana Pound Cake
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cream brown and white sugars with butter until very light and fluffy.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition; stir in mashed bananas.
- Sift flour with baking powder and salt.
- Mix milk and vanilla together; add each to first mixture alternately, then stir in the pecans.
- Pour into a 10 inch well-greased tube pan; bake in preheated oven for 1-1/2 hours, or until firm.
- Place upside down on a cake rack; when cool, invert and turn out onto rack.