Broken Window Glass Cake
1 boxorange jello
1 boxcherry jello
1 boxlime jello
1 boxlemon jello
1/2 cpineapple juice
1 1/2 cgraham cracker crumbs
2 pkgdream whip or 2 cups whipping cream
How to Make Broken Window Glass Cake
- Separately prepare orange, lime and cherry Jello using 1 cup hot water and 1/2 cup cold water for each package. Pour into 8 inch square pans and chill until jelled (at least 5 hours, but preferably overnight).
- Combine lemon Jello with 1 cup boiling water, sugar and pineapple juice. Chill until thickened.
- Mix crumbs and butter and press into a 9-inch springform pan.
- Cut orange, lime and cherry Jello into 1-inch squares.
- Prepare whipped topping according to package directions. Blend in lemon mixture; fold in Jello squares. Pour into pan on top of crumb crust. Chill 5 hours to set. Enjoy!