Brianna's Chocolate Twix Birthday Cake
- 1 box
- chocolate cake mix
- lg eggs
- 1/3 c
- butter, melted
- 1/2 c
- chocolate milk
- 1 small
- box of chocolate instant pudding
- 2 c
- sour cream
- 12 oz
- semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 can(s)
- chocolate frosting
- family size bag of twix candy bars
How to Make Brianna's Chocolate Twix Birthday Cake
- 1Preheat oven to 350F.
- 2Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl except the candy bars. Mix on low to incorporate ingredients. Mix on medium high, scraping bowl. Mix for 2 1/2 minutes. Stir in chocolate chips. Batter will be very thick.
- 3Prepare 2-9 inch pans with cooking spray. Divide the batter between both pans.
- 4Cook for 35-40 or until tooth pick comes out clean. Allow to cool for 10 minutes on a cooling rack. Turn over and cool completely.
- 5Assembly: frost 1/2 the cake and place 1 cup of candy bar chopped. Place other layer on to cake doing the same with the chopped candy. Frost sides. Place a whole candy bar all around the cake leaving spaces. Keep in fridge...