Boston Cream Cupcakes
It might also be fun to try the recipe with different kinds of cake and puddings. Devils food with cheesecake pudding for example.
1 boxButter Recipe Cake Mix (plus ingredients to make it)
1 can(s)Milk Chocolate Icing
8 ozCream Cheese
1 cPowdered Sugar
1/2 stickSoftened Butter
3 1/2 cMilk
2 pkgVanilla Pudding (the small boxes)
12 ozCool Whip
How to Make Boston Cream Cupcakes
- Make the cupcakes according to the recipe on the box. Allow them to cool.
- Have the cream cheese, butter, and cool whip softened. Then mix the rest of the ingredients (except the icing).
- Load the cream mixture into a pastry bag or ziplock bag with a pastry filling tip stuffed into the corner of the bag. Insert into the cupcakes and squeeze some filling into the cupcake easing up your squeeze as you pull the tip out of the cupcake.
- Fill all of the cupcakes, cleaning up the top of the cupcakes of any filling that may have come out of the top.
- Ice the cupcakes and enjoy. Left overs (if there are any) should be refrigerated.