Boston Cream Cupcakes
It might also be fun to try the recipe with different kinds of cake and puddings. Devils food with cheesecake pudding for example.
- 1 box
- Butter Recipe Cake Mix (plus ingredients to make it)
- 1 can(s)
- Milk Chocolate Icing
- 8 oz
- Cream Cheese
- 1 c
- Powdered Sugar
- 1/2 stick
- Softened Butter
- 3 1/2 c
- 2 pkg
- Vanilla Pudding (the small boxes)
- 12 oz
- Cool Whip
How to Make Boston Cream Cupcakes
- 1Make the cupcakes according to the recipe on the box. Allow them to cool.
- 2Have the cream cheese, butter, and cool whip softened. Then mix the rest of the ingredients (except the icing).
- 3Load the cream mixture into a pastry bag or ziplock bag with a pastry filling tip stuffed into the corner of the bag. Insert into the cupcakes and squeeze some filling into the cupcake easing up your squeeze as you pull the tip out of the cupcake.
- 4Fill all of the cupcakes, cleaning up the top of the cupcakes of any filling that may have come out of the top.
- 5Ice the cupcakes and enjoy. Left overs (if there are any) should be refrigerated.