★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 2 c
- graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 c
- 1 stick
- melted butter
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 2 c
- powdered sugar
- 1 can(s)
- 20 oz. crushed pineaple, drained well
- bananas, cut lengthways
- 1 large
- cool whip
- 1 c
- chopped pecans
- 1/2 c
- chopped marachino cherries
How to Make Bonnie's Banana Split Dessert
- 1Crust: Mix together: Graham Cracker Crumbs, sugar and melted Butter. Mix together and press into a 9 x 13 pan and bake at 350 for 5 minutes. COOL COMPLETELY.
- 2Filling: Softened cream cheese, powdered sugar. Mix with a mixer until kind of fluffy and spread on a cooled crust.
Drain crushed pineapple, WELL. Put on cake.
Slice 4 or 5 bananas, lengthways and put on top of pineapple.
Spread 1 large Cool Whip over that.
Sprinkle pecans and cherries over top of the cool whip.
- 4Chill for at least two hours before serving.