Blueberry Yogurt Cake
1/2 cwhole-milk yogurt, vanilla
1 tspgrated lemon zest
2 tspbaking powder
1 1/2 c+ 1 tablespoon flour
2 cfrozen blueberries
How to Make Blueberry Yogurt Cake
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray 81/2 x 41/2 inch loaf pan with nonstick spray. Line with parchment paper and spray paper.
- Whisk yogurt, eggs, lemon zest, vanilla and sugar in large bowl.
- Add baking powder and 11/2 cups flour and whisk to combine.
- Add oil and whisk until smooth.
- Toss blueberries with 1 tablespoon flour; fold quickly into the batter.
- Transfer to prepared loaf pan. Sprinkle with 1 tablespoon of sugar.
- Bake for 70 minutes.
- Let cool 20 minutes before removing from pan. Cool completely before serving.