★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 box
- yellow cake mix
- 1 (8oz}
- package of cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 c
- canola oil
- 1 pkg
- (15 oz.) fresh whole blueberries, or one can whole blueberries drained
How to Make Blueberry Pound Cake
- 1Preheat oven to 350
- 2Combine all ingredients in bowl except blueberries and powdered sugar and beat for three minutes. Gently fold in blueberries. Pour into sprayed or floured bundt or tube pan.
- 3Bake for 50 minutes. Cake is done when toothpick is inserted in center and comes out clean.
- 4When cake is removed and cooled sprinkle sifted powdered sugar over top of cake.