Blueberry Oat Muffins
1 1/4 call-purpose flour
1 cquick-cooking oats
1 tspbaking powder
1/2 tspbaking soda
1/3 ccanola oil
1 cfresh or frozen blueberries
1/4 tspground cinnamon
How to Make Blueberry Oat Muffins
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- In a bowl, combine the first six ingredients; in separate bowl, beat egg whites, water, and oil.
- Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened; fold in blueberries.
- Fill paper-lined muffin cups or muffin cups sprayed with nonstick cooking spray three-quarters full.
- Combine sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle over muffin tops.
- Bake in preheated oven 18 to 22 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack