Blueberry Muffin(s) Bread with Lemon Crunch
This can be baked as muffins or in loaf form.
1 1/2 stickbutter (room temperature)
1 1/2 cgranulated sugar
1 Tbspvanilla extract
3 Tbspbaking powder
1 tspkosher salt
4 cblueberries, fresh
1/2 cgranulated sugar
2 tsplemon zest grated
How to Make Blueberry Muffin(s) Bread with Lemon Crunch
- Add zest and 1/2 c sugar in a food processor and pulse to combine well.
- Grease a large loaf pan (or 24 muffin tins-may use paper liners) and set aside.
Preheat oven to 350.
- Measure the flour, salt, and baking powder onto wax paper or in a bowl.
- Using a mixer, beat butter until creamy.
Add sugar and beat until pale and fluffy.
- Add eggs one at a time, beating after each addition.
Beat in Vanilla.
- With a large spoon, fold in half of the dry ingredients, just until incorporated.
Add half of the milk, folding until smooth.
Repeat with the remaining flour.
Ending with the milk, folding until just smooth.