Blueberry Dump Cake
How to Make Blueberry Dump Cake
- 1In slowcooker dump the blueberry pie filling
- 2In large bowl combine dry cake mix and butter and beat till mixed well. Now sprinkle this over the top of the pie filling.
- 3Sprinkle the nuts over this.
- 4Cover and cook in slowcooker on low for 2 to 3 hours.
(it seperates a bit from the edges when its done)
- 5Serve warm with ice cream.
(I am not big on warm fruit, so I removed the insert from the cooker and put it in the frig. I like my fruit cold)