Blueberry Dump Cake
How to Make Blueberry Dump Cake
- In slowcooker dump the blueberry pie filling
- In large bowl combine dry cake mix and butter and beat till mixed well. Now sprinkle this over the top of the pie filling.
- Sprinkle the nuts over this.
- Cover and cook in slowcooker on low for 2 to 3 hours.
(it seperates a bit from the edges when its done)
- Serve warm with ice cream.
(I am not big on warm fruit, so I removed the insert from the cooker and put it in the frig. I like my fruit cold)