Blueberry Cream Cheese Pound Cake
Photo adapted from Allrecipes.
How to Make Blueberry Cream Cheese Pound Cake
- 1Measure out 2 tbsps. of the cake mix and set aside.
- 2In a large bowl, mix cream cheese and sugar; then add eggs, oil, vanilla and cake mix. Beat on low speed for 1 minute.
Scrape bowl and beat 4 minutes on medium speed.
- 3Toss blueberries with 2 tbsps. cake mix and then fold in blueberries.
- 4Spoon batter into greased and floured tube or Bundt pan.
- 5Bake at 325 degrees for 60-65 minutes.
- 6Cool in pan for 20 minutes, then take out of pan and cool completely on wire rack.