Blueberry cherry mini pound cakes
·1 c dried blueberries
·1 c dried cherries
·1/2 c white chocolate chips
·1¼ cups butter, softened
·2¾ cups granulated sugar
·1 teaspoon vanilla extract
·3 cups all-purpose flour
·1 teaspoon baking powder
·¼ teaspoon salt
·1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
·glaze, frosting or icing
How to Make Blueberry cherry mini pound cakes
- Put butter, sugar, eggs and vanilla in a large bowl. Beat with an electric mixer on low speed until blended,
then on high speed 5 minutes until light and fluffy.
- Combine flour, baking powder and salt. Add flour mixture alternately with sweetened condensed milk to
creamed mixture, mixing lightly after each addition.
- Fold in fruit and white chcocolate. Turn batter evenly into 6 greased and floured mini loaf pans (I used my perfect brownie pan and it required less baking time)
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree oven for 45 to 50 minutes, or until toothpick inserted near center
comes out clean.
- Let cool in pans 5 minutes; invert on wire racks and let cool completely. Decorate as desired. Makes 6 mini loafs.