Blueberry cake with coconut crumble
Sylwia Wojdyla Ohlrich
How to Make Blueberry cake with coconut crumble
- 1All of the ingredients should be at room temperature.
- 2Mix 1/3 cup flour, 1/4 cup butter, coconut, brown sugar and cinnamon - crumble between your fingers. Set aside.
- 3Sift remaining flour, baking powder and salt.
- 4In a mixer mix butter until fluffy. Gradually add sugar, mixing all the time. Add one egg at a time. Add to the weight of dry ingredients, in three turns, alternating with milk, stirring with a spatula after each addition. Pour the berries and mix with spatula.
- 5Preheat oven to 350 F. Use 13x9 pan and parchment paper. Pour the dough evenly into the pan. Sprinkle with coconut crumble. Bake for 40-45 minutes. Cool slightly.