How to Make Blueberry Cake
- Preheat oven to 350. Grease & flour a 9X13 inch pan.
- If using frozen blueberries, thaw out first. Divide berries in half. Mash 1/2,& save rest, unmashed.
- Mix sugar & cornstarch. Add to mashed berries. Cook 5 or 6 minutes on medium heat until thick & clear.
- Add lemon juice and unmashed berries. Mix & cool.
- In large bowl, mix chopped pecans & cake mix.
Melt butter, pour into cake mix & pecans. Mix until all is moistened. Into greased pan, pour undrained pineapple to make an even layer.
Spread berry mixture over pineapple. Do not stir.
- Using hands, sprinkle cake mix mixture over berry mixture, working out lumps in cake mix. Spread evenly.Do not stir.
- Bake at 350 for 1 hour.