Blue Hawaii Cupcakes
1 boxwhite cake mix
1/3 cvegetable oil
8 ozcrushed pineapple with juice
1/2 cblue curacao liquer
1/2 ccream of coconut
·blue food coloring
3 cpowdered sugar
3 Tbspcream of coconut
·blue paste food coloring
How to Make Blue Hawaii Cupcakes
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine Blue Curacao, cream of coconut, egg whites, and oil.
- Add cake mix and beat until well blended. Stir in pineapple and food coloring.
- Pour batter into lined cupcake tins, filling cups 2/3 full. Bake for 20-25 minutes until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Allow cupcakes to cool.
- While cupcakes are cooling, beat together all frosting ingredients except food coloring in a medium bowl until frosting is fluffy. Add paste coloring and mix until desired color is reached.
- Pipe frosting onto cooled cupcakes.