★★★★★ 3 votes5
1 boxyellow cake mix
1 sml boxblackberry or black cherry jello
1 sml boxvanilla instant pudding
1/2 ccanola or vegetable oil
1 cblackberry wine
1 1/2 cpowdered sugar
6 Tbspbutter, cold
3/4 cblackberry wine
How to Make Blackberry Wine Cake
- Preheat oven to 325 dedgress.
- Combine all of the cake ingredients and beat for 2 minutes at medium speed.
- Pour into a Bundt pan that has been sprayed with Pam cooking spray. Bake for 40-60 minutes.
- Glaze: Put in sauce pan. Bring to a boil until butter melts.
- Pour glaze over warm cake.
- NOTE: Use Morgan David Blackberry Wine or the cheapest.
NOTE: Use sugarfree jello