★★★★★ 2 votes5
- 1-(18.5 oz.) box white cake mix
- 3 oz.box berry gelatin
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 c. oil
- 1c. blackberry wine ( or any flavor berry wine )
- 1/2 c. chopped pecans
How to Make Blackberry Win Cake
- 1Grease and flour bundt pan and sprinkle nuts in the bottom. In a large bowl stir together cake mix and gelatin; add eggs,oil,& wine. Pour into bundt pan and bake 50-60 min. at 375 degress.
- 2GLAZE: 1 C. powdered sugar1/2 C. butter,1/2 C. Blackberry wine
- 3Bring to boil and pour half over warm cake (poke holes with a tooth pick before you do this)set 30 min and pour rest over cake.
- 4NOTE: You may use a variety of wines along with a variety of Jell-O-"s to make your own unique flavor. Example: strawberry Wine and Strawbeery Jell-O