Blackberry Jam Sour Cream Coffee Cake.
How to Make Blackberry Jam Sour Cream Coffee Cake.
- Mix sugar, soft butter, vanilla til light and fluffy,i mixed mine all by hand,it`s your preference to use a mixer! Add eggs one at a time, then add the sour cream and stir well...
- Next the dry ingredients:
- 2 cups flour
1 tsp. baking powder
1/2 tsp.baking soda
pinch of salt
Now add the dry to the wet, incorporate well.
- Now for topping and filling!
- 1 cups chopped walnuts
1/3 cup packed brown sugar
Mix these ingredients together, set aside.
- I took some seedless blackberry jam and spread in between cake layers,with some of the nut mixture,added the rest of the cake batter and topped it off w/ the rest of the nut mixure.
- I baked the cake in a spring form pan, also made a vanilla glaze, and blackberry glaze and topped it off when cake was cooled!