Blackberry Brownie Torte
When I get a chance, I will run it through the recipe analyzer, and post the nutrition information in a comment. It looks like it may be fairly low-calorie.
- no-stick cooking spray
- 12.35 oz pkg
- sugar free chocolate fudge brownie mix
- 3 Tbsp
- vegetable oil
- 1/2 c
- smucker's sugar free seedless blackberry jam, plus 2 tablespoons for garnish
- 1 large
- 3/4 c
- sugar free frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 Tbsp
- smucker's sugar free hot fudge topping, for garnish
How to Make Blackberry Brownie Torte
- 1Heat oven to 350 degrees. Coat a 9-inch springform pan with no-stick spray. Combine brownie mix, oil, 1/2 cup jam and egg in large bowl. Stir 50 strokes by hand. Spread in prepared pan.
- 2Bake 40-45 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely. Remove sides of pan.
- 3Spread whipped topping to within 1/2-inch of outer edge. Place 2 tablespoons jam and hot fudge topping into corner of two separate resealable plastic bags. Knead until smooth. Cut small tip off corner. Drizzle over whipped topping, first with hot fudge and then with jam. Chill 30 minutes. Cut into wedges to serve.