Black & White Cheesecake1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1/2 cmarshmallow cream
1 cmarshmallows, mini
16 ozcream cheese, softened
9 ozgraham cracker pie crust
1/4 ccocoa, unsweetened
1 pkggelatin, unflavored
1 tspvanilla extract, optional
1/4 cmilk, cold
How to Make Black & White Cheesecake
- Spread marshmallow creme or scatter marshmallows over bottom of prepared crust; set aside.
- In blender, sprinkle unflavored gelatin over cold milk; let stand 2 minutes.
- Add hot milk; process at low speed until gelatin is completely dissolved, about 2 minutes.
- Add cream cheese, sugar, cocoa powder and vanilla; process at high speed until blended.
- Gently pour into prepared crust and chill until firm, about 2 hours.