Black Russian Brownies
4 ozunsweetened chocolate
1 cunsalted butter
3/4 tspblack pepper
4egg yolks, slightly beaten
1/2 tspvanilla extract
1 1/3 call purpose flour
1/4 tspbaking powder
1 cchopped pecans
How to Make Black Russian Brownies
- Line bottom of 13x9" baking pan with waxed paper.
- Melt chocolate and butter with pepper in small saucepan over low heat. Remove from heat. Combine eggs, sugar and vanilla in large bowl; beat well. Stir in cooled chocolate mixture, Kahlua and vodka.
- Combine flour, salt and baking powder; add to chocolate mixture and stir until blended. Add pecans.
- Spread in prepared pan. Bake in 350 oven just until toothpick inserted in conter comes out clean, about 25 minutes.
- DO NOT OVERBAKE.
- Cool in pan on wire rack.
- Cut into bars.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar, if desired. Makes about 30 brownies.