- 1 20-oz can(s)
- light cherry pie filling
- 18 1/4 oz
- box chocolate cake mix
How to Make Black Forest Spoon Dessert
- 1DO NOT MAKE CAKE AS DIRECTED ON BOX.
- 2Preheat slow cooker on high for 10 minutes
- 3Spray the cooker with nonfat cooking spray
- 4In the cooker stir together the pie filling and cake mix until there is no dry cake mix visible. The batter will be very thick and lumpy
- 5Place a paper towel on top of the slow cooker
- 6Cook on high for 2 to 2 1/4 hours or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
- 7Serve directly from the cooker. DO NOT INVERT THIS CAKE!
- 8Yield: 15 (1/2 cup) servings.