☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 20-oz can(s)light cherry pie filling
18 1/4 ozbox chocolate cake mix
How to Make Black Forest Spoon Dessert
- DO NOT MAKE CAKE AS DIRECTED ON BOX.
- Preheat slow cooker on high for 10 minutes
- Spray the cooker with nonfat cooking spray
- In the cooker stir together the pie filling and cake mix until there is no dry cake mix visible. The batter will be very thick and lumpy
- Place a paper towel on top of the slow cooker
- Cook on high for 2 to 2 1/4 hours or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Serve directly from the cooker. DO NOT INVERT THIS CAKE!
- Yield: 15 (1/2 cup) servings.