Black Forest Magic Cobbler
How to Make Black Forest Magic Cobbler
- 1Place butter and batter in the bottom of the pan, spoon on the fruit, When the cobler bakes, the crust rises through the fruit to the top, Self-Rising Flour is a MUST.
- 21.Preheat oven to 350 F
- 32. Combine cherries and 1 cup of sugar in a medium saucepan. Cook over medium heat until sugar dissolves, cherries released their juices, and liquid thickens slightly. Remove from heat.
- 43. Pour melted butter into 8 (6-ounce) ramekins or a 2-quart baking dish.
- 54. Combine remaining sugar, flour, salt and cocoa. Stir in milk until well combined. Do not overbeat. Pour over butter. Do not stir. Spoon cherries and juice over batter. Do not stir.
- 65. Bake 15 to 20 minutes for ramekins or 35 minutes for baking dish, until crust rises to the top and browns.