★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 pkg
- (9 ounces) chocolate cake mix
- 1/2 c
- 1 pkg
- (3 ounces) cream cheese softened
- 2 Tbsp
- carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping thawed
- 1 can(s)
- (21 ounces) cherry pie filling
How to Make Black Forest Cake
- 1In small mixing bowl beat the chocolate cake mix water and egg on medium speed for 3-4 minute. Pour into a greased 9 inch springfoam pan; place the pan on a baking sheet.
- 2Bake at 350 degrees for 23-25 minutes or until cake springs back when lightly touched. Cool on wire rack.
- 3In small mixing bowl beat the cream cheese and sugar until fluffy; fold in the whipped topping. Spread the cherry pie filling over cake; top with cream cheese mixture. Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours. Remove the sides of pan.