Black forest Brownie Bites
For those of you on a diet, this is a perfect way of eating only a small portion of a truly wonderful dessert. Enjoy!
How to Make Black forest Brownie Bites
- Preheat oven to desired temperature on Brownie Box. Mix Brownie's according to the instructions on the box.
- Line mini muffin tins with paper wrappers and gently spoon in brownie batter. Bake until done. Watch these carefully, as you can overcook them.
- After all the brownie's are baked allow to cool.
- With a mixer combine Cream Cheese, Cool Whip, and powdered sugar until smooth and creamy. Using a small teaspoon top each brownie with a small amount of cream cheese frosting.
- Open the can of cherry pie filling and carefully place one cherry on top of each brownie.