Biscoff Breakfast Cake
- 3 1/2 c
- original bisquick. more or less
- 2/3 c
- 1/2 c
- granulated sugar
- 1 large
- egg,lightly beaten
- 3 Tbsp
- melted butter or margarine
- soft butter or margarine
- 1/2 c
- warm crunchy biscoff cookie spread( microwave for 9 seconds only)
- cinnamon sugar
How to Make Biscoff Breakfast Cake
- 1Heat oven to 425^. Spray bottom and sides of 8-inch square baking pan;set aside.
- 2Mix together bisquick, milk,sugar,melted butter and egg, in a medium bowl;until a soft dough forms.(as if you were making rolled out biscuits)
- 4Lightly spread dough with the soft butter. Then gently spread with the crunchy warm Biscoff cookie spread.
Roll up jelly -roll style. Cut into pieces about 9 and place in prepared pan. Sprinkle top with cinnamon sugar. Bake for 15 minutes.Reduce heat to 350^ and bake for 10 minutes more,until golden brown on top or until tested done with toothpick-do not over bake.