★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 boxyellow cake mix
1 boxstrawberry jello
1 boxinstant vanilla pudding
1 can(s)big red soda
1carton cool whip
How to Make Big Red Cake
- 10 x 13 cake pan. Make cake according to directions on box.Let cool.
- poke holes in cool cake with end of wooden spoon or similar size hole into cake.
- mix strawberry jello with 1 cup boiling water. stir until jello is dissolved. add 1 cup big red to jello and stir.
- pour jello into holes and set aside.
- mix the vanilla pudding according to directions on box and pour into holes ( you have to do this quickly before pudding sets up) . after you fill holes with pudding just pour the rest of pudding over top of cake.
- set cake in refrigerator until pudding has set.
- after pudding has set, you cover with cool whip and set in refrigerator overnight if possible ,but long enough for cake/jello to absorb.