Bienenstich Kuchen - bee sting cake
This cake is simple and easy- if you don't really have alot of time, this cake would be perfect for you!
If you don't like the vanilla cream then you can put in banana or strawberry cream.
And this cake is light and not too sweet.
How to Make Bienenstich Kuchen - bee sting cake
- - Eggs and sugar beat until foamy
- Mix flour,vanilla pudding and baking powder
- Combine the flour mixture with the egg mixture and beat until dough is smooth
- - Fill the dough into a Sprinfrom pan
- Sprinkle with almonds and sugar
- Bake the cake for 20- 30 mins at 350°F
- - Let cake cool down
- Cut the cake in half
- Let cool completely
- - Beat the vanilla pudding cream until stiff
- Cream one half the cake
- Lay on top and gently press
Place in refrigerator for 1 or 2 hours