How to Make Beulah's Cake Recipe
- 1Spray springform or bundt pan with pam.
- 2Combine shaved chocolate, granulated sugar, chopped nuts & cinnamon. Sprinkle this mixture all around bottom of pan and sides, about 1/2 of the mixture.
- 3Mix cake mix with eggs, oil & sour cream. Then sprinkle in some of the nut mixture about 1/4 of this mixture, by cutting through with a knife.
- 4Pour in cake mix, then top with the rest of the nut mixture.
- 5Bake in a springform or bundt pan.
Bake at 350 for atleast an hour, or until toothpick comes out clean.