Betty Crocker's Lemon Cream Cheese Bundt Cake
- 1 box
- betty crocker super moist yellow cake mix
- 1 c
- 3 oz
- cream cheese
- 2 Tbsp
- grated lemon peel (from 2 large lemons)
- 1/4 c
- lemon juice, fresh (from 1 large lemon)
- 2 c
- powdered sugar
- 2 Tbsp
- lemon juice (from 1 large lemon)
How to Make Betty Crocker's Lemon Cream Cheese Bundt Cake
- 1Heat oven to 325°F. Generously spray 10- or 12-cup fluted tube cake pan.
- 2In large bowl, beat Cake ingredients with electric mixer on low speed 1 minute, scraping bowl constantly. Increase speed to medium; beat 2 minutes. Pour into pan.
- 3Bake 40 to 45 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 15 minutes; turn upside down onto cooling rack or heatproof serving plate, and remove pan. Cool completely, about 1 hour.
- 4Place cake on serving plate. In medium bowl, beat powdered sugar and lemon juice, a little at a time, using whisk until thick glaze forms. (You may not need all the juice.) Pour evenly over cake. Store cake loosely covered.