Better-Than-Sex Chocolate Bars
- 1 pkg
- cake mix, devils food
- 1/2 c
- minute oats, or quick-cooking oats
- 1/3 c
- 1 can(s)
- chocolate fudge frosting
- 8 oz
- cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 c
- chopped nuts
- powdered sugar
How to Make Better-Than-Sex Chocolate Bars
- 1Heat oven to 350°. Grease/flour a 13" x 9" pan.
- 2Combine the base ingredients: the cake mix, oats, margarine, and egg. Beat on low speed until blended and 'crumbly'. Press into the bottom of the prepared pan.
- 3In a bowl, combine the frosting, cream cheese and egg at low speed until well-blended. Beat at high speed until smooth. Stir in nuts (or you can wait and sprinkle them across the top before baking).
Spread this mixture over the crumbled base.
- 4Bake at 350° for 40 - 45 minutes, until firm.
- 5Cool completely, then sprinkle with powdered sugar.
Cut into 36 bars.