Better-Than-Sex Chocolate Bars
1 pkgcake mix, devils food
1/2 cminute oats, or quick-cooking oats
1 can(s)chocolate fudge frosting
8 ozcream cheese, room temperature
1/2 cchopped nuts
How to Make Better-Than-Sex Chocolate Bars
- Heat oven to 350°. Grease/flour a 13" x 9" pan.
- Combine the base ingredients: the cake mix, oats, margarine, and egg. Beat on low speed until blended and 'crumbly'. Press into the bottom of the prepared pan.
- In a bowl, combine the frosting, cream cheese and egg at low speed until well-blended. Beat at high speed until smooth. Stir in nuts (or you can wait and sprinkle them across the top before baking).
Spread this mixture over the crumbled base.
- Bake at 350° for 40 - 45 minutes, until firm.
- Cool completely, then sprinkle with powdered sugar.
Cut into 36 bars.