Better Than Sex Cake
- 1 pkg
- german chocolate cake mix
- large eggs
- 1 1/3 c
- 1/3 c
- 1 jar(s)
- (12 oz.) hot fudge topping or (12 oz.) caramel topping
- 1 can(s)
- (14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2-1 c
- crushed heath candy bar
- (8 oz.) container cool whip, thawed
How to Make Better Than Sex Cake
- 1Mix German chocolate cake mix, water, oil and eggs.
- 2Pour into 9 X 13 inch greased and floured baking dish.
- 3Bake at 350 degrees for 35-38 minutes.
- 4While cake is still very warm, poke holes in top of cake with the end of a wooden spoon.
- 5Pour sweetened condensed milk over top.
- 6Let cake cool.
- 7Pour hot fudge topping over top of cake and let set.
- 8Spread on whipped topping and garnish with crushed Heath bars.