Better Than Sex Cake
This is a really good, moist cake. I'm sure you will enjoy it as much as my family does.
- 1 pkg
- (18.25-ounce) box yellow cake mix, plus ingredients to prepare
- 1 oz
- (20-ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 1 1/3 c
- cups sugar
- 1 oz
- (3.4-ounce) box french vanilla pudding, plus ingredients to prepare
- 1 1/2 c
- heavy cream
- 1 c
- flaked, sweetened toasted coconut
How to Make Better Than Sex Cake
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Prepare yellow cake mix as directed using a greased 13 by 9 by 2-inch pan and bake for 30 to 35 minutes. While cake is baking, combine the pineapple and 1 cup of sugar in a saucepan, and bring to a boil over medium heat stirring constantly. Remove from heat and allow to cool slightly.
- 2Remove cake from oven and using a fork, pierce holes into cake. Pour pineapple mixture over hot cake and set aside.
- 3Prepare pudding according to package directions. Spread pudding over cake and refrigerate until thoroughly chilled. Whip heavy cream and remaining sugar until stiff. Cover top of cake with whipped cream and sprinkle toasted coconut on top.