☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1 box
- chocolate cake mix, plus ingredients on the box
- 1- 14 oz can(s)
- sweetened condensed milk
- 1- 16oz jar(s)
- caramel topping
- 1- 8 oz
- cool whip, thawed
- chopped nuts to top cake
How to Make Better than anything cake
- 1Bake cake according to package directions in a 9X13 pan. Let cake cool for 5 minutes after removing from oven.
- 2Poke holes in cake using the handle of a wooden spoon. Pour condensed milk over top of cake making sure the milk gets into all the holes in the cake.
- 3Next, drizzle the caramel topping over the top making sure the caramel gets into all the holes in the cake. Spread Cool Whip over the top of the cake.
- 4Sprinkle nuts over the Cool Whip. Store in Refrigerator until ready to serve.