"Better than any HOLIDAY Cake"
But Its a Keeper and I am sure you will agree, after the fist bite!
1 boxsupermoist german chocolate cake mix, mix as directed on box.
1 can(s)sweetened condensed milk (14oz)
1 jar(s)butterscotch, or caramel, or fudge topping
1carton cool whip, thawed (8oz)
1bag toffee bits (8 oz)
How to Make "Better than any HOLIDAY Cake"
- heat oven @ 350. ( 325 for dark or non-stick pans)
- Bake cake as directed on Box in 13X9 Pan.
- with wooden spoon handle poke holes every 1/2" of the cake.
Drizzle milk over the top of the cake. Let stand till cake has absorbed the milk.
- Drizzle Caramel topping. Run a knife around the sides of the cake to loosen cake.
COVER and CHILL 2 hrs in Refer.
- Spread Cool whip over top of cake.
Sprinkle with Toffee bits.
Chill in refer, till serving time.
- Very attractive cake and a joy in every bite.
Note: you may sub. (5 bars) Coarse Chopped Choc. Covered English Toffee bar for the Toffee bits.
HINT: Your toppings are easier to drizzle if you keep at room temp or remove the lid and heat in microwave 15 sec.