Best Two-Egg Cake
★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 1/2 csugar
1 tspvanilla extract
2 1/4 csifted flour
2 1/2 tspbaking powder
1 cplus 2 tablespoons of milk
How to Make Best Two-Egg Cake
- Stir shortening to soften. Gradually add sugar and mix thoroughly at medium speed.
- Add vanilla, and then add the eggs one at a time mixing well after each. Sift flour with baking powder and salt.
- Add to shortening mixture alternately with the milk, mixing after each addition.
- Bake in 2 paper-lined 9x1 1/2-inch ROUND pie pans at 375 degrees for roughly 23-25 minutes
- Cool and add any frosting you wish and serve
- NOTE: May take longer to prepare until you get the recipe down