Best Pound Cake Ever...Seriously!
How to Make Best Pound Cake Ever...Seriously!
- 1In a standing mixer, beat the butter and sugar.
- 2Add eggs - one at a time.
- 3Add the vanilla.
- 4In a bowl, combine the salt, baking powder and flour.
- 5Add the flour mixture and milk, alternatly.
- 6Beat for 20 minutes. (Note: I only beat for another 5-10 minutes and it's fine.)
- 7Place batter in a greased/floured tube pan.
- 8Place in cold oven and set temperature to 350 degrees. Bake for 1 hour and 15 minutes.
- 9Remove cake from oven very carefully and place it carefully where it can cool. You want to prevent it from dropping.