BEST MOIST CHOCOLATE CAKE
Gilda De Lima
2 call purpose flour
3/4 chershey's cocoa powder
2 tspbaking soda
1 cvegetable oil
1 1/2 tspvanilla extract
1 cboiling water
How to Make BEST MOIST CHOCOLATE CAKE
- Preheat oven 300 degrees (THIS IS NOT A TYPO! This is a slow cooking cake recipe)
- Use shortening to grease pan and lightly flour. Recipe makes 1 13x9 cake. If you are going to layer it, you must double the recipe.
- Add all dry ingredients and blend
- Add all liquid ingredients (except the water) and blend till moist.
- Add boiling water and mix on medium speed until smooth
- Pour into pan and bake for one hour. Test with knife or toothpick at 45 mins. If comes out clean, cake is done!
- ALLOW TO COOL! The longer you allow to cool the more flavorful!
- Ice and Enjoy!