How to Make Best Lemon Bars
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Grease a 9 X 13 inch baking pan.
- 2Combine the flour, 2/3 cup powdered sugar, and butter. Pat dough into prepared pan.
- 3Bake 20 minutes in preheated oven, until lightly golden brown. While crust is baking, whisk together the eggs, granulated sugar, 3 Tbsp. flour, and lemon juice until frothy. Pour this mixture over the hot crust.
- 4Return to oven for an additional 20-25 minutes, or until light golden brown.
- 5Cool in the pan, on a wire rack.
- 6Dust with powdered sugar, if desired. Cut into squares.