Best Ever Lemon Cake
1 boxduncan hines lemon supreme cake mix
1 pkgjello brand instant lemon pie filling/pudding
1 cvegetable oil
1 Tbsplime juice
1/2 clime juice
2 cpowdered sugar
How to Make Best Ever Lemon Cake
- Preheat oven to 350. Grease or spray a 9x13 cake pan.
- Mix contents of cake mix, jello, oil, water, eggs and 1 Tablespoon Lime Juice. Pour into cake pan.
- Mix powdered sugar and 1/2 cup lime juice together, whisking until no lumps of sugar remain. Set aside.
- Bake for 30 minutes until golden brown or tests clean with a toothpick. Remove cake from oven and let cool for 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes, poke cake at 1 inch intervals with a 2-tine fork. Slowly pour the powdered sugar drizzle over the cake.
- Let cake cool entirely. Store in refrigerator once cool. Serve with cool whip.