BEST EVER CHOCOLATE CAKE
Ann Conetta Miller
2 call purpose flour
2 tspbaking powder
3/4 chershey's baking cocoa
1 tspbaking soda
1/2 cvegetable oil
1 cstrong coffee (cooled) water may be substituted
1 tspvanilla extract
How to Make BEST EVER CHOCOLATE CAKE
- Sift first 6 ingredients together. Set aside
- Put last 5 ingredients in the large bowl of an electric mixer. Beat on low until combined.
- Add dry ingredients slowly and beat on low until combined. Then beat on medium/high for 3 minutes.
- Spray 2 9-inch round cake pans with non-stick spray. Pour batter evenly between them.
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Don't overbake. Cool on wire racks.
- Frost with icing of your choice. Cream cheese is always good - or - chocolate is even better for all the chocoholics out there.