1 3/4 call-purpose flour
2 cgranulated sugar
3/4 ccocoa powder
2 tspbaking soda
1 cstrong black coffee, cooled
1/2 cvegetable oil or coconut oil
1 tspvanilla extract
1 tspbaking powder
How to Make BEST Chocolate Cake ever !!
- Combine flour, sugar, cocoa, baking soda, baking powder, and salt in a large mixing bowl or stand mixer.
- Add eggs, coffee, buttermilk, coconut oil, and vanilla.
- Beat at medium speed for two minutes. Batter will be thin.
- Pour batter into a greased and floured 9x13 pan,or two 9 inch cake pans.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35-40 minutes for a 9x13,or 30-35 minutes for layer pans.
- CHOCOLATE FROSTING ~
1/2 cup of softened butter
2 ounces melted unsweetened chocolate, cooled
3 cups powdered sugar
3 Tbsp. milk
2 tsp. real vanilla extract
- DIRECTIONS for Chocolate Frosting ~
COMBINE frosting ingredients and mix with a hand mixer. Spread frosting on cooled cakes.