★★★★★ 1 vote5
How to Make best cheesecake
* 1 individual package graham crackers, crushed
* 2 tablespoons white sugar
* 1/2 cup butter, softened
* 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
* 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
* 1 cup white sugar
* 3 eggs
* 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
* 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
* 3 teaspoons white sugar
* 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
2. In a food processor, combine graham crackers, 2 tablespoons sugar, butter and cinnamon. Pulse until smooth. Press into the bottom of an 8x12 inch baking dish.
3. In the food processor, combine cream cheese, 1 cup sugar, eggs and vanilla. Process until smooth. Pour over crust.
4. Bake in preheated oven for 25 to 30 minutes, or until filling is set. Allow to cool for 2 hours.
5. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). In a small bowl, mix together sour cream, sugar and vanilla. Spread over top of cheesecake. Bake in preheated oven for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Erin Pondo