How to Make Best Brownies
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- 2grease and flour an 8x8 baking dish
- 3melt chocolate and butter over a double boiler and let cool.
- 4mix flour, sugar, eggs and vanilla in mixing bowl.
- 5add melted chocolate/butter and mix until blended.
- 6pour into greased and floured dish and bake for 25-28 minutes. They might seem a little undercooked, but will continue to bake and set while they cool. Underdone is better than overdone.
- 7let cool completely before cutting into squares.