Best Blueberry Coffeecake
ONe of my favorites.
1/3 c+ 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1 1/2 cflour
2 1/2 tspbaking powder
1 lbfrozen blueberries (a little over 3 cups)
1/4 cbrown sugar
3 Tbspbutter, melted
How to Make Best Blueberry Coffeecake
- Place vegetable oil & 3/4 cup sugar in mixing bowl and cream together using wire whisk on low speed of mixer for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Add eggs and vanilla, mix on medium speed for 5 minutes until light and fluffy.
- Sift together flour, baking powder and salt.
- While mixing on low speed add sifted dry ingredients alternately with milk. Mix for 2 minutes.
- Spread in light greased 2-quart oblong baking dish. (Batter will be very thick)
- Sprinkle 1 pound frozen blueberries over the top of batter.
- Mix remaining flour, brown sugar, sugar, cinnamon and melted butter until crumbly.
- Sprinkle topping over blueberries.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 55 minutes or until done.